Monday, June 29, 2009

A Visit to Nonnie's house!

My two granddaughter "pies" spent a few days with me last week, while little Jacob was in the hospital. My 4 dogs had a wonderful time while they were here becasue that old treat bag came out quite often. Aubrey was strict though- no treats without tricks!

Here is Lucy-roo showing off her expert ability to catch treats.





The girls got to come to work with me one day. My office had a going away pot-luck event. It included a pinata and Kayt and Aubrey both got to take a swing at it.








They were a big help picking up the candy once the pinata was burst open.

And probably their favorite thing to do at "Nonnie's" is hang out in the hot tub, with popsicles.



The days went way too quickly and it came time for them to go back home. Aubrey made sure to tell each of the dogs goodbye- she is such a little puppy lover!
It was back to work for me but I can't wait until they come visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment