Sunday, August 23, 2009

The making of the Masterpiece

Lucky me!!! I got to spend a day with my pies. Here is sweet Jacob!





And Justin in a rare quiet moment. He has more energy than should be allowed in a 2 year old!


While I was there I got to witness my birthday present being made. It turned out absolutely beautiful and is already hanging on my bedroom wall! Miss Kayt also gave me a wonderful Van Gogh coffee mug-she knows my habits pretty well!




















It was hard to say goodbye and head back to Tucson. I can't wait for the next visit. Thanks for the wonderful gifts Rachele, Kayt, Aubrey,Justin and sweet baby Jacob! I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. You are a lucky grandma, Dee! I can feel the love coming right out of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest gift and how wonderful that you were able to watch it being created. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete