Sunday, September 13, 2009

Biosphere 2

I tagged along with the pies girl scout troop # 719 on a visit to the Biosphere 2 up by Oracle Arizona, which is about a half hour North of Tucson. It was beautiful up there- gorgeously green from the recent rain. The Biosphere was amazing and the pies were so sweet. Here is a transparent leaf in the rain forest area.


Aubrey in the rain forest.

Aubrey chatting up some nice little boy? Hmmmm... Click on this one and you will see these two are exchanging cruical information.






The Ocean shore.
walking up the steps out of the ocean area.
Justin trying to pose for me but....I gotta pee Nonnie!
I really do!
And I think the kids enjoyed the Physics Factory interactive show the most. As you can see from the rest of these pictures they had a blast participating in the experiments.





Sweet baby Jacob was just an angel all day!




No comments:

Post a Comment